Bo went in at 7:30 to have his port removed. They are worried it has the Micro bacteria infection on the surface of the port! So the safest thing to do was take it out! Boo for another surgery but glad it’s over! He had a IJ line placed in his neck to get us through the hump, not the most ideal place but it will have to do for now, I keep telling myself it’s temporary! He is still very jaundice so we’re waiting on some lab work to see why? Today at 1:30 I will address all of the media about NIH and our amazing BE THE MATCH NIGHT THIS FRIDAY AT SHAWNEE MISSION NORTH FOOTBALL STADIUM, we hope you can make it by to get your cheek swabbed! I try so hard a Bo mom to keep my head up, stay positive but there are some days that are just really hard! Hearing he had to have his port removed was like a punch in the face, I hate that he has to have yet another procedure being a parent can be so hard, yet so rewarding! When we walked back to recovery and his eyes met mine I knew we made the right decision, if it’s filled with MAC then it very easily could have been making him sick! He is resting after getting some pain meds and I’m gearing up for some interviews, thanks for your continued prayers and support!