HE HAD SOME MOVEMENT!!!
Here’s Carolyn’s exact text: Ok we have chunky poop!!!!!!!! Yay!! Surgery is postponed! They will do a slow g tube feed to see if he can tolerate it!
good great super awesome news.
But, of course, this is Bo and Bo likes to keep it interesting. Friday night his heart rate was low and the EKG results were not good. At 1 am Friday night/ Saturday morning Bo was moved to the PICU to have his heart rate monitored for an hour. His heart rate was still low but they moved him from the PICU back to his room. Carolyn’s fear, obviously, is that there is a rogue piece of the old port floating around his body. As of now they’re waiting for the cardiologist to place Bo on a heart monitor for 24-hours.
Hopefully, everything is okay. Hopefully, Bo will keep pooping and tolerate his g-tube feed. Hopefully all six Macans will be under one roof soon.